My stitched bits

Saturday, January 29, 2011


I've managed to ruin a small project.

First time that happens to me.

Guess there's always a first for everything.

I was stitching a little kitten charm freebie. Don't ask me where I found it, I can't figure it out anymore. I tried but it's got some Japanese signs on and I can't read that so I haven't got a clue.
Anyways, I was stitching it.... front and backside...


I finished it...
... and I ruined it...

Guess that's what happens when you try out something new whilst having the flu!
I think I'm going to try and stitch it again, on plastic canvas this time, but not immediately.
Right now I dug up the half doll alphabet I started stitching last year and I finished another letter yesterday evening. This is what it looks like so far:


So I'm going to continue stitching that one. Starting the letter "H" today. Looking lots better than the kitten charm if you ask me!!!

Signing off for now, will be back soon!



No comments: