My stitched bits

Tuesday, December 26, 2006




This is a scan I just took of my Night Queen. Yes, I know, some of you may think: "Wow, she's a quick stitcher". I can be that when I have my heart set on it, but unfortunately I have to get back to work tomorrow. Holidays are over and done with and waaaaay too short, as usual!


But, come to think of it, it will be weekend again soon and next week I have Monday and Tuesday off too (New Year remember). So my stitching will be a bit less over the next few days but than I'll speed up again, if nothing else needs doing first.


Oh boy, guess what I'm listening to on my Media player.... Eros Ramazotti "Se Bastasse una Bella Canzone. What a blast really... I mean I have a Punk and New Wave past and now this. Maybe it's because, when growing older, you get to appreciate more different stuff? Or maybe it's the first stage of dementia??? Who knows....lol


No comments: