My stitched bits

Friday, November 6, 2009

Here I am again, and I'm still blabbering English.
I recently started stitching again and I decided to leave this blog in English. I also noticed there is another way to translate blog pages, using google. I'll have to figure out the way to put it on my blog, I'll do that in a bit...
As I said, I started stitching again, but I haven't touched my Night Queen yet. I don't intend to either. I just don't feel like stitching on that project.
I am going to try to participate in my first ever SAL! I found it on Anita's blog:
and it's called: "The Pied Piper of Hamelen". I still have to buy the material and I'm still not sure as to what colours I'm going to use, but I'll keep you all posted.
.... wondering who on earth is reading this blog.... lol
Bye for now!

Errrr.... seems I found out how to put this blog up with a possibility to translate. I'm clever... lol
The translation is not completely correct, but you do get to understand what I'm talking about. At least, I hope you do!

No comments: