My stitched bits

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Almost midnight.
Just wanted to say the SAL: Pied Piper of Hamelen started. BUT.... I just ordered my material beginning of the week in the UK and it hasn't arrived yet.
This is a picture of the finished SAL:



In the meantime I'm still stitching on another project, a freebie portrait of a Japanese Girl. Really nice!
I found it on this blog: www.bdcouture.over-blog.com (copy and paste to put it in your browser)
I don't have time at the moment to put up pictures but I will try just as soon as I can!
In fact, this was just a message to let you (who ?) know I'm still alive and kicking.
Hmmppppffff.... wanted to upload a smiley after my lasst sentence. That's not working properly.... yet another thing to figure out!



Guess I found out how to do it



TTFN

No comments: