My stitched bits

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Good afternoon dear stitchers,

I managed to put up my Christmas tree yesterday. Just didn't feel like it earlier on.
Today my boyfriend is watching the cyclo-cross racing on tv. That's not really my cup of tea so I decided to make another cross stitch freebie. I made a biscornu this time, I like these a lot and I'll stitch it once I finished what I'm stitching at the moment. (It didn't work out for a biscornu so I turned it into a cute little pendant thingy!) (You can see what it looks like in the pictures in my post of December 22nd.)
It has the Dutch text: "Happy New Year" on it, it's not a big design so you might have the time to stitch it before this year is finished. It could be a last minute pressie for a Dutch/Belgian (Flemish) friend or for yourself!

The link for the chart and the key is here:
Click

Make sure to show me your finished design! I really like to see the work of fellow stitchers!
Signing off for now as I'm going to continue to stitch my very first biscornu I designed. I will put up a link and everything else once it's finished!
Thanks for your visit and I hope you have a nice sunday.

2 comments:

Hetti said...

Dank je wel Danielle voor de mooie biscornus. Je hebt echt de smaak te pakken van het ontwerpen he!Het gaat je prima af :-)))
Groetjes, Hetti

Yasuko (yskmtmr) said...

What's a cute biscornu design! I love it!
Thank you for sharing your design.