My stitched bits

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hi there,

I haven't stitched much the last couple of days. Understandable! It was Xmas after all!
I've had some time to design some more freebies and I will put them on-line soon!
I just want to put up a picture of the SAL I'm stitching. Part IV is finished and it's looking great! Even if I say so myself!



Oohhh, yes!!! I got a beautiful Xmas pressie from my boyfriend's family! A really neat and big birds feeding house! Once it's up I'll take a picture of it! I'm really very happy with that present as I do like to see lots of birds in my garden and I'd like to attract sparrows. I don't know why, but when I was little, those were common garden birds, but nowadays they're hard to spot. I do hope this feeding house will change that and will become a popular restaurant in my garden with lots of birds.

TTFN!!!

No comments: