My stitched bits

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A little preview of what I made today:








cute, no?!


The text says "Thank You" in Dutch. I made this for my neighbour who looks after my cats when I'm on holidays.
I will put up the link for the chart and key somewhere at the end of this week. I don't have enough time now, tomorrow I'm working and it's Christmas Eve, so I guess my blog will be left untouched for the next few days. But this freebie chart will be put up on here soon!

The link is up as of now in the message I wrote December 30th!




AND...

2 comments:

Yasuko (yskmtmr) said...

Very cute ornament! Your neighbour will be happy with this cute ornament. :) I'm looking forward to see the freebie chart.
Merry Christmas!

Ana Luisa said...

so pretty!
¡Feliz Navidad!
Best wishes for the Holidays.