My stitched bits

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Good morning all,

Happy New Year!!! I hope it will be a good one and that all your wishes may come true!!!
I am up rather early today as the sales start here in Belgium and I'd like to go and look for some stuff.
I made some coffee to ease the pain...lol.... but I'm still very whoozy in my head and my boyfriend is still in bed. I don't know how I'm going to get him out of there... lol.
In the meantime, here's a little present for whoever likes it:




I hung it up in the top of my Xmas tree!
This is what the chart looks like:




And here's the link for the chart and the key:


click



Thanks for the visit and I hope it's not the last one!
Going to get dressed now, drag my friend out of bed and go to town. Hopefully we will survive them sales...lol

1 comment:

Ana Luisa said...

such a pretty design! thanks for sharing.