My stitched bits

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Biscornu time!!!
As you might know, I simply adore biscornu's! I have found loads of them on sites all over the place. I have downloaded them to my good ol' computer and they are waiting to be made.... Only problem is I simply don't have enough time to make them!
But.... I did manage to design one myself and I even found the time to stitch it!!!


Take 2 pieces of Aïda, stitch a bit...


... and this is the result



I baptized it the: Zig Zag Biscornu.

It's a bit biggish but that's partially due to the fact I stitched it on 14 count Aïda.

As I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves biscornu's, you can find the link to the chart and key right here!

click


I'm rather proud of this one! It's my first and it will not be my last!
I hope you enjoy stitching it! And please show me your finished masterpieces!
Thanks for the visit!

No comments: