My stitched bits

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Biscornu Time Again!!!

I'm just a bit frustrated as the pictures of the finished biscornu are not that sharp. But you can still see what it looks like!

This is the picture of both charts:


It's twice the same design but with contrasting colours.

And here's the link for the chart:

click

That's it for today.
My mind isn't set on stitches at the moment.
I'm contemplating buying a new car. My boyfriend and I went to have a look at some this afternoon and my mind is buzzing with valves, dimensions, gearboxes and the like.

Hope you have fun with my biscornu!
CUL8R.

3 comments:

Annette said...

Je bent nog steeds druk bezig..
Ik kwam net nog een leuke freebie tegen met thema katten, moest gelijk ana je denken.
http://www.stitchykitty.com/PDF%20files/Meow%20Spoken%20Here.pdf

dani263 said...

:-) Nogal druk ja!
Bedakt voor de link van stitchykitty! Maar omdat ik zo'n kattenfreak ben had ik die al op mijn pc bewaard :-)
Maar is heel vriendelijk om aan mij te denken! BEDANKT!!!!!

Marion said...

Danielle

Bedankt maar weer voor de patroontjes.

Groetjes Marion