My stitched bits

Monday, February 22, 2010

If you like Easter Bunnies...


As my little cat ornament was so popular, I decided to try out a little bunny ornament for Easter.
And this is what it finally looks like when stitched:




As you can notice the eyes aren't stitched. I tried stitching them but they turned out rather gloomy. So I decided to glue on some plastic ones.
Must say this rabbit looks a bit scary still.... and when you move it, the eyes start turning giving it have a somewhat drunk expression...LOL
But, in a way, it makes this design completely unique and that's what I like! I hope you will too!

As of now I will put links on here for my charts and keys in colour and in black and white symbols as well.
Someone asked me for a symbol chart for the chicken mandala, so I made one and send it to her.
It reminded me not everybody has a colour printer, so I will give both links as of now.

So here goes for the coloured chart and key:

click in colours

And here's the black and white one:

click in B/W


Should someone want a symbol chart of any of my previous freebies, please ask by mail and I'll happily send it to you!

And, as always, if you stitch this bunny, send me pictures! I love to see your work!

Enjoy!

No comments: