My stitched bits

Monday, February 1, 2010

Stitching is good therapy!

Even though I'm still feeling sad because of what has happened, stitching is good to put my mind at ease for a bit.
This is my latest finish:



It's a freebie that can be found here:
click

There are some really nice designs on there! Be sure to take a look at them!

I made it because it's similar to Anita's SAL which I liked to do so much and of which you can see a finished piccie here:



Besides all this I received a mail from Ort. She made a tissue holder with the cat design I published last week.
This is her masterpiece:



Thank you for sending me this picture! I was really pleased with it. And thank you too for your nice words of comfort and encouragement! Much appreciated!

I also designed some more freebies, but I can't put them on here at the moment. I stitched one to give as a gift to someone and I don't want to spoil the surprise just yet!
The other one I made is a bigger design and I'm still brooding over it....

This is it for now. Thanks for visiting and please come back on a regular basis. I have some more stuff up my sleeve for avid stitchers!!!

2 comments:

Ana Luisa said...

Dani: so sorry to read about the sad news, and hopefully you'll be feeling better soon.
On another note, thank you for sharing such wonderful photos of the finished projets with your designs! I really liked the tissue holder your friend made.
hugs...

dani263 said...

Hi there,

Thank you for your nice words!
Talk soon!