My stitched bits

Sunday, January 9, 2011


I told you I was going to finish it!

Looks wonderful, even if I say so myself!
Only problem is I'm not very creative when it comes to displaying it. The only things I do is put it in a frame or a hoop. I'd like to do something different with this design, like making a little round cushion, but I'm not too sure how to do it and I don't want to ruin it trying. I'd like to find on line tutorials showing pictures on how to do it, but I don't know what to google for.

If anyone reading this knows a good site, please let me know! You'd make a blogger very happy indeed! Thanks in advance!In the meantime I started stitching a biscornu. I'll tell you more about that next time but for now all I can say is that it makes my eyes squint and I've had to frog it more than once. Sounds promising doesn't it?!
Have a nice sunday wherever you are!

No comments: