My stitched bits

Friday, January 7, 2011


My first WIP for 2011

Me who's not a fan of anything smaller than 14 count aïda managed to find a piece in my stash that was not only black but also something like 18 count.
I only realized the count when I was already stitching this design and even though it's rather difficult and strenuous for my eyes, I rather like the result so far and I'll finish it for sure!
This design is yet again a freebie from a French blog les grilles de liselotte. Scroll down on the main page untill you see "catégories" on the left side. Underneath that title you can find "griselottes" and when you click you will be able to find other similar designs. I'm currently making n° 7.
I might be able to finish it as the weekend started for me. I'll let you know next time when I'm around.
Enjoy and have a nice weekend too!

1 comment:

Ana Luisa said...

So pretty, but as you say, a strain on the eyesight!
Regarding your question, no, I'm not on Facebook, sorry.
Have a good weekend.